Being popular is pretty much the only thing that the most viewed YouTube videos have in common with their top-performing predecessors. Even though YouTube videos likeCharlie bit my fingeroChocolate RainVideos that went viral during the early years of YouTube content are likely not among the types of videos that are going viral now.
- What is the most viewed YouTube video of all time?
- What are the 10 most viewed videos on YouTube?
- 10. Masha and the Bear — Recipe for Disaster (4.5 billion views)
- 9. Miroshka TV - Learning colors Multicolored eggs on the farm (4.6 billion views)
- 8. Mark Ronson — Uptown Funk with Bruno Mars (4.64 billion views)
- 7. ChuChu TV — Phonetic song with two words (4760 million views)
- 6. Cocomelon Nursery Rhymes - Bath Song (5.54 billion views)
- 5. Wiz Khalifa - Meet Again with Charlie Puth (5.59 billion views)
- 4. Ed Sheeran — Shape of You (5.77 billion views)
- 3. LooLoo Kids — Johny Johny Yes Papa (6.4 billion views)
- 2. Luis Fonsi — Despacito with Daddy Yankee (7.930 million visits)
- 1. Pinkfong — Baby Shark Dance (11.04 billion views)
In fact, children's programming and music videos are now among the most viewed content on YouTube. Music videos, in particular, have been hugely successful on the streaming site and, until recently, were the most viewed videos in YouTube history. However, music videos still make up a substantial part of the top 10 most viewed videos. If these view counts are anything to go by,video sharing websiteit could be considered a leading platform for music videos and children's content, rather than just the meme-worthy viral videos the site was known for in its early days.
What is the most viewed YouTube video of all time?
baby shark bathsit is the most viewed video of all time on YouTube. The children's song surpassed the Spanish version ofSlowlyin November 2020.
What are the 10 most viewed videos on YouTube?
- Pinkfong —baby shark baths(11.04 billion views)
- Luis Fonsi -Slowlywith Daddy Yankee (7.93 billion views)
- LooLoo Kids -Johny Johny you papi(6.40 billion views)
- Ed Sheeran -shape of you(5.77 billion views)
- Wiz Khalifa -Byewith Charlie Puth (5.59 billion views)
- Cantigas de roda Cocomelon -bathroom song(5.54 billion views)
- Chu Chu TV —Two-word phonetic song.(4.76 billion views)
- Marcos Ronson -Funk from another areawith Bruno Mars (4.64 billion views)
- Miroshka TV -Learning colors Multicolored eggs on the farm(4.60 billion views)
- Masha and the bear -recipe for disaster(4.50 billion views)
10. Masha and the Bear — Recipe for Disaster (4.5 billion views)
Masha and the Bear - Masha with porridge (Episode 17)
recipe for disasteris one of many episodes of the Russian CGI-animated television show for childrenMasha and the bear. It's the only video on this list that isn't a song (or heavily features a song) and only one of the three that isn't entirely in English. The show is very popular outside of its home country and many episodes have a high number of views on YouTube. It's also on Netflix in collective episode format.
orecipe for disasterThe episode is of particular interest due to its astronomical view count.
Get movies, the channel you uploadedrecipe for disaster, gained a lot of viewers just with this particular episode.
9. Miroshka TV - Learning colors Multicolored eggs on the farm (4.6 billion views)
Learn colors - colored eggs on the farm
The fact that educational videos are among the most viewed content on YouTube is not surprising when you think about it this way: if kids are going to be in front of screens for a good part of the day, it makes sense that parental choice programming it would be freely accessible and, even better, educational. Miroshka TVsLearning colors Multicolored eggs on the farmis not an exception. It is an educational video for children that has amassed over 4 billion views in the four years since it was first uploaded.
It's a fun five-minute video that teaches kids about different colors through (more or less) animated eggs on a farm. The video itself is narrated in Russian and teaches children the names of different colors in Russian. The only parts of the video that are not in Russian are the music (which isOld Macdonald had a farm.in English) and any subtitles that appear (if enabled). The video is slow paced, some scenes are a bit long, but the funny and silly moments will appeal to younger audiences.
8. Mark Ronson — Uptown Funk with Bruno Mars (4.64 billion views)
Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (video oficial) ft. bruno marte
While it is older than the top three videos on this list,Funk from another areacontinues to gather new viewers to remain a potential chart-topping threat. Ronson's video debuted on YouTube in November 2014 and quickly became one of the most popular and beloved videos of all time.
Arguably as impressive as its view count is that it has beaten the stiff competition from its contemporaries. Huge music videos from other great artists like Katy Perry saw their 2014 greatest hits hit billions of views.Funk from another areait still manages to outshine these achievements.
7. ChuChu TV — Phonetic song with two words (4760 million views)
Phonics Song with TWO Words - A for Apple - ABC Alphabet Songs with Sounds for Kids
It's a pretty straightforward early childhood literacy educational video.Two-word phonetic song.features a simple melody that runs through the entire alphabet, going through pairs of words that use each of the letters of the English alphabet. The video even has illustrations of these words and explains how to pronounce the sounds of each letter in their respective example words.
This video has been around since March 6, 2014 and has amassed over 4 billion views.
6. Cocomelon Nursery Rhymes - Bath Song (5.54 billion views)
Bath Song | Children's songs and nursery rhymes CoComelon
Slowly but surely, educational videos for kids are taking over the top 10 morei watched youtube videosof all times. In fact, Cocomelonbathroom songis now number 6 on our list, as well as other videos likeGangnam Stylethey were knocked out of the top 10 entirely, which is weird when you think about it. It's just a simple song about bath time, less than three minutes long and onebaby shark bathsshale chorus. And yet, it managed to take its place on this list, quickly beating out a video by an internationally famous singer.
5. Wiz Khalifa - Meet Again with Charlie Puth (5.59 billion views)
Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Video oficial] Banda sonora de Furious 7
Wiz Khalifa y Charlie PuthByeis the first video on this list that is linked to a movie -furious 7 -to help with your promotion. It has garnered over 5 billion views since its debut in April 2015 and serves as a tribute to Paul Walker, the former star ofThe Speedy Saga, died in 2013.
Between July 10 and August 4, 2017, the video remained the most viewed on YouTube, dethroningGangnam Style. This reign was only temporary, as it was later eclipsed bySlowly. It was also the most liked video between August 26, 2016 and July 25, 2017.
Byeit became the second video to surpass the 2 billion view mark.
4. Ed Sheeran — Shape of You (5.77 billion views)
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You [vídeo oficial]
Whether you've seen it or not, there's no denying thatshape of youIt is one of the most viewed videos of all time. It is number 4 on this list, it has over 5 billion views and was the second video to get 4 billion views.
shape of youdebuted in January 2017.
3. LooLoo Kids — Johny Johny Yes Papa (6.4 billion views)
Johny Johny you papi
Another children's video that is in the top 10 most viewed videos on YouTube isJohny Johny you papi. It's a short animated music video about a naughty baby and his dad. It's a simple song about a baby trying to eat some sugar (literally sugar cubes), though his dad obviously doesn't approve. Does the child take sugar? You'll have to watch to find out. The music itself isn't irritating, either: it's almost too simple and short to be a nuisance. That's good considering it's been viewed/listened to over 6 billion times.
2. Luis Fonsi — Despacito with Daddy Yankee (7.930 million visits)
Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. daddy yankee
With Puerto Rican artists Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee,Slowlyhit YouTube in January 2017 and racked up over 1 billion views in just 97 days, the second fastest run of all time. The video became the fastest to get 2 billion views and the first video to surpass 4 billion, 5 billion, 6 billion, and now 7 billion views.
1. Pinkfong — Baby Shark Dance (11.04 billion views)
Baby Shark Dance | Sing and dance! | Animal songs | PINKFONG Nursery Rhymes
Sometimes a song becomes famous just because it's a worm. We saw it happen with Barney in the early days, so it's no surprise that it happened again with an incredibly catchy nursery rhyme about a family of sharks.
baby shark baths, produced by Korean pop maker Pinkfong, is not a complicated song. It's got sharks, repetition, and a fair amount of existential dread, that's all. However, that song became the number one video on this list and inspired countless variations found on YouTube.
Let's be honest:baby shark bathsThe success of is really not that surprising. bringing uptiburon bebeand playing it 12 times in a row is the only way to calm your child down, every parent with internet access will do just that. Waittiburon bebeThe reign of as the most viewed video to continue.
Do you want to watch these videos without an internet connection? Read our guide onHow to download videos from YouTube.
Today's tech news, curated and condensed for your inbox
Check your email!
Please provide a valid email address to continue.
This email address is currently registered. If you are not receiving newsletters, please check your spam folder.
Sorry, there was an error signing. Please try again later.
- Forget text to image conversion; this AI makes videos of your instructions
- YouTube offers pinch-to-zoom and video navigation for everyone
- YouTube will rename channels with @ handles for everyone
- The experience of watching YouTube on televisions is now much better
- YouTube dislike button barely works, says Mozilla
How much does TikTok pay? ›
Tik tokers earn around 2 to 4 cents per 1,000 views. This translates to an earning between $20 to $40 once your video has gained 1 million views. A viral video with 10 million views costs around $200 to $400 from the creator's fund.What topics are trending right now? ›
Top Trending Topics In The US Right Now.
- Keep it short and sweet. Our attention spans are shorter now than they have ever been. ...
- Have a clear point. What's the point of your video? ...
- Stay relevant. ...
- Try to be relatable. ...
- Be consistent. ...
- Comedy video. ...
- Music video. ...
- Challenge video.
- Participate in trends.
- Use hashtags wisely.
- Create engaging and share-worthy content.
- Start with a hook and keep it short.
- Engage with your audience.
- Become good at editing.
- Collaborate with other creators or brands.
- Post consistently.
trillion Add to list Share. A trillion is 1,000,000,000,000, also known as 10 to the 12th power, or one million million. It's such a large number it's hard to get your head around it, so sometimes trillion just means “wow, a lot.”What was the first song to reach $1 billion? ›
"One Dance" became the first song to hit 1 billion streams on 12 December 2016, and held the streaming record for almost a year before being surpassed by "Shape of You" on 21 September 2017, which went on to become the first song to reach 2 billion streams in December 2018 and 3 billion streams in December 2021.What is the most played song of all time? ›
"Blinding Lights" by the Weeknd (pictured) is the most-streamed song of all time on Spotify, with over 3.4 billion streams as of March 2023.What is the longest number 1 song ever? ›
"Old Town Road" holds the record for the longest stretch at No. 1 with 19 weeks.What is the 1 song of all time? ›
|2.||"The Twist"||1960, 1961 ( re )|
|4.||"Mack the Knife"||1959|